We are one of the leading companies providing the highest quality, and the fastest Well Log Digitizing.With a large infrastructure which is fully dedicated to this service.
>Company strength of combined 20 years Digitizing experience.
- Well-log digitization and Header capture’ all specified curves can be digitized.
- Delivery can be via FTP, CD-Rom, DVD,
- Accommodate order large and small, rush or long term.
- Guarantee high quality Service, 100% customer satisfaction.
- Job prep – confirming curves to be digitized and any special user request, redlining images if needed, converting paper logs to TIF images if required.
- Tracing and Headers – Completed with our industry leading proprietary automated digitizing software.
- Final QA- Both done with a visual onscreen light table function of our software followed with a hardcopy overlay to ensure 100% accuracy of tracing and completeness of all header information before being packaged for delivery.
Final LAS is output at user requested sample rates
Quality is our number one goal, control checks are implemented at each stage
Qualified LOG ANALYST/ PETROPHYSICIST/ GEOPHYSICIST verify the accuracy of all data.
All specified curves are digitized selecting one curve at a time using automatic and manual digitization by setting requisite parameters.
Multiple back-ups including logarithmic, hybrid, linear and reciprocal scales can be used.
All curves of a well are spliced and composed if required.
All Log Header information is captured.
Digital data can be delivered in LAS, ASCII formats
We Are Not Happy Till You Are
We provide integrated Geological, Geophysical, and Petrophysical Services to the Petroleum and Exploration fields worldwide.
Because we are experts at using our program, we can provide these services at a speed and cost that is hard to match.
- Well Log scanning and digitizing:
- Scanning and Digital Files Solutions.
- Convert hardcopy logs to digital data.
- LAS ,NLG and ASCII format output.
- Composite well log generation.
- All or selected log header information is
captured and stored in the desired format.